1. Act responsibly
1. Come to school and class prepared.
2. Turn completed work in on time.
3. Be in your seat on time.
4. Keep your items and area organized and clean.
5. Try your best (stay on task; participate in class, work hard and no cheating).
2. Give respect
1. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2. If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing.
3. If it doesn't belong to you, leave it alone.
4. Do tasks in a timely manner.
5. Keep hands, feet, objects, and unkind words to yourself.
6. Raise your hand.
3. Listen attentively
1. Follow directions of the school and the classroom.
2. Listen to the person who is speaking by not talking and eyes on speaker.
4. Encourage others
1. Support the ideas of all others.
2. Be a model for fellow classmates.
5. Stand Tall, Be Proud
1. Rule “121”